Frequently Asked Questions
- SageSure is proud to work as a servicing agent for several highly rated insurance companies. Essentially, this means that we work with you and your insurance representative to manage your policy and provide support for all of your policy needs outside of the claims process. MySageSure.com is our online customer care center, where you can make payments, access policy documents and more.
- You will need your policy number , property address zip code, principal insured's birthdate, and an email address where you can verify your email address to activate your account. There are three steps - first is to find your account using policy number, zip code, birthdate, and selecting your user information. Second is to verify your email address by clicking the link provided. Third is to log in with your user information!
- If you've followed the link from the MySageSure email verification from Administrator@SageSure.com and logged in to MySageSure.com, you have been verified. Click here if you need us to resend your verification email.
- You may request a password reset email here: Reset My Password. You'll receive an email with a secure link to reset your password.
- You can request to receive your username by entering your email address here: Forgot Username. If the email address you enter matches the one we have on file for your account, you'll receive an email with your username.
SageSure offers several convenient ways for you to make a payment:
- You can make fast, secure online payments by registering on MySageSure.com or using our Express Pay site. We accept electronic check payments, Visa and MasterCard.
- Your insurance representative can accept your payment over the phone or in person.
- You may also make payments by phone by contacting SageSure Customer Service at (800) 481-0661.
- Yes! You can request your SageSure EasyPay enrollment form once you are registered and logged in to MySageSure. Just click the link that says “Enroll Now.” Once you have filled out the required information on the secure electronic document, your payment plan change request can be processed.
You can choose between many convenient payment plans, and your preferred withdrawal date.
- SageSure EasyPay is our ACH automated billing system and there are no service charges! You can choose between many convenient payment plans, and your preferred withdrawal date. Enrolling is easy with our secure electronic document.
- Once you log in to MySageSure, click the “Billing” tab at the top of the screen. Scroll down to see your Account History.
- MySageSure does not currently support payment plan change requests. To change your payment plan, please contact your insurance representative. You may also contact SageSure Customer Service at (800) 481-0661.
MySageSure offers the ability to track a claim for most of the carriers we have partnered with.
Visit my.sagesure.com/my/claims to track a previously filed claim.
To file a new claim, you must still go directly to your carrier.
Visit www.sagesure.com/Claims for information about how to file a claim for your carrier.
- Your insurance representative is your best resource if you have questions about your policy or want to make changes to your coverage. You may also contact SageSure Customer Service at(800) 481-0661